Premier's Award for Health & Medical Research
The Premier’s Award for Health & Medical Research [PAHMR] recognises and celebrates the outstanding achievements of Victoria’s early-career health and medical researchers.
Applications are now open and must be submitted by 2pm on Wednesday, 25 January 2017.
In 2017 the PAHMR will be presented for the 23rd time.
The recipient of the highly esteemed Premier’s Award for Health & Medical Research receives a trophy and certificate plus $16,000 to further develop their career in health or medical research. Three additional prizes, worth $8,000 each, are presented to applicants who are highly commended by the judging panel.
- Download the application form
- Download the application guide
- Upload your completed application (before 2pm on Wednesday, 25 January 2017)
- Download a referee report
- Upload your completed referee report (before 5pm, Wednesday, 25 January 2017)
The 2017 PAHMR is administered by veski. The Premier's Award is a joint initiative of the Government of Victoria and the Australian Society for Medical Research.
For more information contact the veski fellowships coordinator via email: fellowships @ veski.org.au