1. Your personal information is important to us
Personal information means any information or opinion about an individual who is reasonably identifiable. The personal information that we collect, hold, and use enables veski and veski foundation to perform our core functions, provide various services, and facilitate events and programs.
Personal information collected and stored by veski and veski foundation includes:
- Full Name
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Employment or education details
- Dietary requirements
2. Collecting information about you
veski and veski foundation will not collect any personal information about you without your consent. We only collect personal information that you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our website.
We will collect your personal information when you:
- contact us;
- access the veski website;
- subscribe to our newsletters (ie. veski bulletins and veski highlights);
- register and attend our events;
- are employed by veski and veski foundation or apply for employment;
- apply for any veski fellowships or awards or those administered by veski and veski foundation;
- provide us details over veski’s social media channels; and
- provide us details on a survey or evaluation form.
3. Using and disclosing your personal information
veski and veski foundation may use or disclose any personal information only when
- requested by the operator of your company;
- required by law;
- it enables service partners engaged by veski and veski foundation, subject to confidentiality provisions, to provide services on our behalf, for example deliver events you have registered for;
- you apply for one of veski’s fellowships and awards – we may need to provide your details to the selection, review or evaluation panels and/or the funding body in the case that veski is administering the fellowship or award on their behalf;
- ensuring that veski and veski foundation‘s internal business operations are running smoothly including any governance or legal requirements required; and
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service or enquiry you have requested.
We may also do so to implement our terms of service, protect the rights, property or personal safety of another user, any member of the public or veski and veski foundation, or if our assets and operations are transferred to another party as a going concern.
veski and veski foundation will not sell any personal information that you submit through this website to any third party direct marketing and mail houses or similar.
4. When we communicate with you
We may contact you via landline, smartphone, email or other address, which you provide to us in order to provide you with updated information about our website, contact you in relation to veski and veski foundation fellowships, newsletters or events or provide you with other information about our services. If you do not wish to receive this, you may remove your name from our list by emailing us at [email protected] . Please allow 7 days for this to be processed.
5. The information we keep about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you can access your record by contacting us at [email protected]
If your personal information is inaccurate, you can email us at [email protected] and we will amend it.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, we will take all reasonable and legal steps to delete it.
6. Storage and security of your personal information
veski and veski foundation will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep any information which we hold about you secure, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. veski and veski foundation will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. veski and veski foundation may use national or overseas facilities to process or back up its information and as a result, may transfer your personal information to our national or overseas facilities for storage.
Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your details by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
veski and veski foundation may store your personal information in hard copy or electronic format in secure facilities that we own and operate, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. This includes for our own use, from time to time, personal information held within the following cloud based applications:
- Office 365
- Xero / MYOB
- Survey Monkey
- Award Force
- veski and veski foundation social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp Messenger.
Our internally operated electronic database and networks are secured by a firewall and anti-virus software to ensure, so far as practicable, that it is not accessed by unauthorised parties. Our website has security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration to Your Personal Information under Our control.
All full-time and casual employees of veski and veski foundation have access to your personal information and understand veski and veski foundation’s policy around the use and secure storage of the same.
7. veski and veski foundation and links to other websites
veski and veski foundation provides links to external websites. These linked sites are not under the control of veski and veski foundation, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website.
External websites may have their own privacy and security policies, which we encourage you to read before supplying any personal Information to them.
8. Future changes
9. Contact us
Level 2, 116 Hardware Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Email: [email protected]
Updated: November 2021