veski inspiring women program
Talent attraction & support
- veski connected community
- Fellowships, scholarships & awards
- veski inspiring women program
- veski delivered
veski inspiring women is an innovative program designed to support, inspire and inform women with a background in STEM, industry, Government, academia and business to progress their careers and step up into management and leadership roles.
The veski inspiring women program was developed in 2015, funded by the Victorian Government through the Office of the Lead Scientist, and collaborations with industry, academia and the community to meet the growing need for women to gain support to foster a dynamic sector where women can influence and are valued for their contribution.
Today, the veski inspiring women program includes the following program and activities:
- veski inspiring women fellowships, which supports female leaders planning for, experiencing, or returning from a career break
- veski inspiring women STEM sidebyside program, designed to empower women at different career stages with the skills, networks and mindset to develop and achieve their career goals.
- veski inspiring women career recovery grants, provides vital and timely support for female mid-career leaders or emerging leaders in STEM in Victoria via short-term flexible funding to boost research & help restore pre-pandemic competitiveness.