Past examples of kickstart activities
- Insights and Pathways from Academia to Industry – delivered by veski for the ARC CoE Future Low-Energy Electronics Technologies (FLEET), July 2022
- Pitch Pursuit – delivered by veski for the ARC CoE Advanced Molecular Imaging Summit, November 2019
- Insights from academia to industry – supporting students on the move – delivered by veski for the ARC CoE Advanced Molecular Imaging Summit, November 2018
- Research to Industry – assisting Masters, PhD and early career researchers to make the move – delivered by veski, November 2017
- Insights from academia to industry – supporting students on the move – delivered by veski, March 2017
- From Research to Industry Post Docs and PhDs on the move – delivered by veski, October 2015
The veski kickstart events are part of the veski skills, training & education component of our proactive outreach activities – to ensure Australia continues to foster innovative thinking, build capacity in all aspects of our workforce including enterprise skills to capitalise on its investment in educating great minds – by providing them with opportunities to contribute and sustain dynamic careers.
Every veski kickstart activity is tailored to suit the specific needs of the audience with industry leaders sharing their experiences, panels of specialists providing unique insights, masterclasses and facilitated networking sessions.
For more information about the veski kickstart program, please contact admin [at] veski.org.au