veski sustainable agriculture fellowships expressions of interest
Expressions of Interest are now open for 2017 veski sustainable agriculture fellowships
Expression of Interest process
Please download the below files to apply:
Please upload your completed 2017 veski sustainable agriculture fellowship Expression of Interest form here no later than Thursday 9 March 2017.
It is anticipated that applicants will be notified of the status of their Expression of Interest no later than 12 April 2017.
Selected collaborative teams will be invited to submit a full application.
Expression of Interest Requirements
Expressions of Interest should include the following information;
- the industry group your sector represents;
- collaborators and stakeholders and their current status of engagement with the research project;
- research proposal inclusive of indicative budget [a budget template is available here];
- significance of the research project; &
- fellowship candidate to undertake the research project.
Please click here to access a budget template
Expression of Interest Supporting Documents
For details of documents required to support EOI's please refer to the EOI form.
All Expressions of Interest will be reviewed by the selection panel.