Innovation Week Germany
All international Falling Walls Lab winners are invited to apply for participation in the Innovation Week, organised by TU9, the alliance of leading universities of technology in Germany, and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Here is a short overview of the Innovation Week:
- The event comprises a five-day programme in which participants are comprehensively prepared for setting up a start-up business. They will also receive individual coaching, feedback, and an insight into the German start-up scene.
- Who: All winners of the Falling Walls Labs who wish to establish a scientific start-up business in a STEM field. 15 participants will be selected among those who apply.
- When: 15-19 November 2021
- Format: Online
- Application deadline: All applications must be submitted within two weeks after the local Lab via the following link: https://www.daad.de/surveys/956276?lang=en. If the Lab has already taken place, the application deadline is 4 June 2021.
- Participants of the Innovation Week will benefit in various ways: an attractive programme with comprehensive information and coaching sessions, prizes for the winners of the final event, such as follow-up coaching sessions, and opportunities to network with experts and peers.
You can find further information and materials (incl. text modules for communication purposes) about the Innovation Week in step 6 of the host download section: https://falling-walls.com/lab/host-download-section-2021/